Wednesday, June 2, 2021

B group hike, June 2nd

Today the B group set out on a Wednesday, not our typical hike day, but we wanted to beat the chance of rain tomorrow.  We accomplished Starr King, a 52 With a View, and went on to get Waumbek one of the lower 48 4,000 footers.  It was a blue bird day!  Views everywhere including the drive up to Jefferson, which appeared to be a beautiful town.  I love how hiking the 52 With a View takes you to areas you likely may not venture..... Well, I would have, because I'm working on both of my 48 and 52... today was #39 of the 48 and #28 for my 52.          ~Tracy


L to R: Tracy, Ginger, Barbara and Kathryn


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge.

    I've read a lot of blogs, but I've never seen anything quite like this. Furthermore, I'm grateful for the opportunity to introduce myself through your posts. All you've written has left me speechless. For an instance, I've bookmarked this for future reference because it's still really useful, even after many years. You have defined clearly about hiking in switzerland, instruction & adventurous moments that we can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete