Thursday, September 9, 2021

Eisenhower - September 7, 2021

 Five of us took the Edmands Path up to Mt Eisenhower, in the southern Presidentials. While sunny elsewhere, the higher peaks were in the clouds. But as the morning went on, the cloud ceiling lifted somewhat and breaks developed. At the summit, we were in and out of the clouds, with those sudden and stunning views of adjacent peaks. One had to be quick with the pics, or the view was lost. Up out of the trees, the wind was quite a breeze, with temperature somewhere around 50, and we were bundled up. Below are Steve, Dick, Marie, Pat, and Ellen at the summit cairn. A moment before the picture there was a view, but...



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My friend and I hiked along and around your group this day. My name is Carol AKA Turnip and I would love to join your group. Would love a hike this Tuesday if I could join you?

    ReplyDelete