Saturday, October 16, 2021

Remembering Claude Comier

 Today we gathered to remember the life, love and dedication of Claude Comier.  The Over the Hill Hikers were there to remember many hikes and good times with Claude.  Sandy played a beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace, and the family expressed so many heart felt moments.   A beautiful memorial and tribute for such a great man.


Left back row: xxx, Pat Nass, Noel Bodwell, Anne Knight, Frank Siraco, Sandy Price, Clair Smith, Sharon St. Onge, Peter Strople, Ellen Garneau, xxx, Bert Hanson, Rory Cullen (Mary Cullen's son), Leslie Woodsum.
Bottom row: John Buckly, Deb Guyer, Tracy Ripkey

Please forgive me, I could not remember two names.  Please email me if you can help me so I can properly include them.  Thank you.  Tracy


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for attending our father’s service. He always spoke highly of the OTHH. I know he was smiling on us that day. Sandy great job with Amazing Grace, I’m sure he loved it. Thank you all for being there. The Cormier Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to share our sad news about Claudette, Claude’s wife. https://www.haysfuneralhome.com/memorials/claudette-cormier/4705121/

    ReplyDelete