Thursday, May 11, 2023

Guest post, by Ginette Beaudoin, Traveling and Adventure Trips Guide

 


My name is Ginette Beaudoin, and I have been a member of the OTHH group for over 14 years.  I was introduced to the group by Marc Tuckerman, after we both attended a leadership training program at Cardigan Lodge.  I've generally hiked with the "A" group a few times each year, except during the pandemic.  I've been a member of the AMC since 1988, and have led several day and weekend trips in the White Mountains of NH, as well as various parts of Maine.  I've led several Austrian Alps hiking and cross-country skiing trips.  I've also led Adventure travel trips to Yosemite National Park, Easter Island, Peru, Minnesota, Tuscany, Dolomites, Spain, France, Azores, Norway, Wales, Scotland, Isle of Man, Australia, and New Zealand for the AMC.  I've also participated in numerous AMC Major Excursions to Switzerland and Austria, involving hiking and cross-country skiing.  I've hiked to over 30 high Alpine Huts throughout Austria, France, Germany and Switzerland.  I've completed the NH 4000 footers.  My interest include hiking, photography, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, travel, and introducing others to adventure travel.  


I am now retired, and have been leading hiking and cross country ski trips with Anna Panszczyk, another retired woman from the Boston area, both with the Appalachian Mountain Club, and independently for over 15 years.  



We''ll be leading trips to Thailand, Portugal, Mongolia, Nepal, Western Canada and many other exciting areas in the near future.  Check us out!  Several of the OTHH folks have inquired about trips, and some have even been on our trips!  


Here are our websites;  http://ginetteandannaamctrips.weebly.com/.    

And, for the non AMC trips, please visit us at: http://ginetteandannaadventurebugtrips.weebly.com/


Feel free to contact either Anna or myself at: ginette4000@yahoo.com  or annatp12@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment