Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Guest Post, by David Kiley

I thought I'd share this with the rest of the OTHH members a small "redlining" goal I recently met.  

After hiking #39 of the 52 With a View, and #33 of the 48 4000 footers
in the past 18 months, Moose and I just couldn't bare heading north on Columbus Day weekend with all the leaf peepers. He had never done any hiking in the Belknap Range, so we thought we'd give it a try. 
We loved it so much, we set a goal of redlining the 67 miles of the Belknap Range AND having it done by Veteran's Day. Today we completed our goal, so I thought I'd pass along these photos of Moose and I.

If anyone wants to see more photos of our adventures they can send a Friend Request on
Facebook to WM MOOSE. They can also see where we've been by checking New England Trail Conditions website, we post under the name of 'David and Moose'.

David Kiley and Moose




No comments:

Post a Comment